Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Players must arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your booking time as games will start punctually. If you arrive after this point you may be deducted time within the game.
- All players must adhere to current COVID 19 protocols regarding mask wearing / hand sanitising.
-- Due to the nature of our Quests we do not recommend individuals suffering from anxiety, heart conditions, panic attacks, claustrophobia, epilepsy, PTSD etc as there may be sound and lighting effects at various stages, dim lighting, crawling and some games will have enclosed spaces such as tunnels or live actor interaction.
- All our quests contain some form of live acting/interaction. Players must not touch the actors at anytime.
- CCTV is used within the rooms for participants personal safety and you will be monitored at all times by a member of staff. Due to privacy all players will be asked to place their mobile phones in secure lockers for the duration of the event and no photos/videos can be taken inside the quests.
- Forbidden Quest reserves the right to refuse entry to any players who arrive under the influence of alcohol/drugs and who are deemed to be clearly intoxicated. These players will be refused entry and will not be refunded.
- Players under the age of 16 must have at least one adult present during the experience.
- Cancellations can be made up to 24hrs before your event. You will be offered a transfer to a different date or a gift voucher for the amount of your purchase. There will be a £25 Rebooking fee. Late notice of under 12 hours / No shows cannot avail of these options.
- All tickets are non-refundable. Tickets will only be re-scheduled or refunded at the sole discretion of Forbidden Quest.
- Entire groups or individual players that do not arrive for their booking will not be eligible for any partial or full refund.
When you confirm your purchase you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Forbidden Quest and yourself.