We take the health and safety of both our customers and staff very seriously. Below are some of the measures we have taken to mitigate any potential risk in line with the latest government guidelines.
- All games are PRIVATE. You will only be playing with the people you come with.
- Game times have been staggered so there will only be one team in reception at any one time.
- Fewer games with extra time for cleaning of props, reception, lockers and toilets before and after every game.
- All players MUST sanitise their hands on arrival - sanitiser is provided.
- All players MUST wear a face mask / covering on arrival before and after their experience (these can be removed in game).
- Social distancing MUST be adhered to when interacting with your game master before and after the experience.
- Our staff will maintain a safe social distance from you during your visit and will be wearing face masks.
- We ensure that additional rigorous cleaning measures are in place cleaning all high-contact touch points (like props and locks and handles and boxes etc) before and after each game